1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we'd love to hear it. (I WON’T NAME PRICES nalang)
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you're showing everyone your bag.
(I BET I'M GOING TO SKIP THIS PART AS OF NOW. *smiles*)
So here's my bag. Actually, this is my mother's. I'm not the “bag-holic”, a term I just created moments ago. I do not own dozens of it or is fond of it. I am more of a bag “scrounger” chic, ironic for a girl though. Smiles*. I call this my little luggage. It’s huge enough for my things and so to include my trashes.
What’s inside my little luggage:
1. My cell phone. Bought this by my own sweat.
2. Revlon Foundation (a Christmas present)
3. Johnson’s Baby Powder
4. A Girbaud Wallet
5. Clinique: Happy Hearts perfume
6. Off Mosquito Lotion
7. Estee Lauder Make-up (given by my Martin’s mom)
9. Hair Brush (given by my uncle)
10. Phone Charger
11. Green fan (given by Martin)
12. One More Chance book (Mitch Albom)
13. Scientific Calculator
15. Tooth Brush
17.) Marker (Black and Green)
18.) Nivea Lip Gloss (given by my sister
19.) Doctor J Alcohol
20.) Finesse Volumizing Mousse