Friday, June 25, 2010

FRIDAY FLASH BACK: MISSING THE GOOD OLD TIMES

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/25/2010 11:17:00 AM








My first entry for FRIDAY FLASH BACK =)

This picture was taken 20 years ago..And so much has changed. I miss this. I miss us. Starting from left, my first cousins CHIKO, KYONG, YOURS TRULY, my sister and my eldest cousin JAJA. All of them are married except me and Chiko.

1. CHIKO ( my prank ally) - is here at Cagayan, still studying =)

2. KYONG (partner in crime) - we're close to being sisters. We went to the same school, almost have the same friends and hang-outs. She left for States and got married eventually. I haven't seen her for 4 years already.

3. TANGSOY (my sister) - my elder sister who just got married 4 months ago and is now living in Singapore with her husband.

4. JAJA - my eldest cousin who also got married 2 years ago and is now working at Cebu with his wife.

5. MIKO - who is not on the picture but is still here, living in the same compound.


I MISS THIS!

7 comments:

Denise on June 25, 2010 at 12:26 PM said...

What a sweet picture! A lot changes in 20 yrs

Your widget makes it very difficult to comment on your blog, you should either move the widget or get rid of the word verification, they don't work well together

Debbie on June 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM said...

It's so hard to be separated from the people who mean so much to you. I hope you get to stay in touch though. I found Facebook a great place to see how all of my long distance friends and relatives are doing and still feel a part of their lives.

Blessings,
Debbie

Limberella on June 25, 2010 at 7:15 PM said...

thank you for taking the time to drop by and visit my blog..yeah..20 years took a lot of changes...good thing there's facebook. hehhe=)

Alicia on June 26, 2010 at 3:59 AM said...

I know what you mean! I have so many pictures of us with our cousins and friends when we were little, and it brings back a flood of memories! Such wonderful times!!!!

Thank you for joining in!!!!

Xmas Dolly on June 26, 2010 at 4:44 AM said...

There is no price on a memory of family and friends. It's totally priceless. I'm your latest follower.

Limberella on June 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM said...

Thank you Alicia and Dolly. Yeah, it's totally priceless..i miss them. i miss the wonderful times when we were still stinky kids who spent most of our time playing together..=)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments on June 26, 2010 at 11:18 PM said...

Aw! So sweet! How fun it is to look at past photos and remember those times!

Blessings & Aloha!
(If you get a chance to come to my blog...please do :o) And if you are able to, please leave a comment so that I know that you were there.)

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates