Saturday, June 26, 2010

ICE BREAKER OF THE DAY

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/26/2010 03:30:00 PM

NAME THE TOP 5 DREAM JOBS YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE:
(random order)




1. FIELD RESEARCHER
I want to write, research and document things. I want to travel places to do research.





2. SOCIAL WORKER
I like to make case studies, do charity works, visit home for the aged, sidewalk schools,
teaching kids to read, etc.




3. FBI AGENT
I want to handle crimes, handcuffs, guns, gadgets, analyze cases, etc.




4. ARCHEOLOGIST
I want to travel to different places and study artifacts, remnants, etc.



5. PERSONAL ASSISTANT / SECRETARY
I want to be an elite personal assistant to a super rich boss. Where I have to make sure that things are okay for him/her, from his/her schedules down to his/her personal life. I have to call for his/her reservations, be there on meetings and be present on his/her travels..


2 comments:

Xmas Dolly on June 28, 2010 at 1:14 PM said...

Well, I can tell you this that when I was a little girl all I ever wanted to be was a dancer and/or movie star. Singer was naturally a throw in. For years I dreamed about nothing else. Until I grew up, and my dream sort of came true by playing keyboards in a band, plus back up vocalist. I also think archeologist would've been really fun, and of course a Mom. Thanks for stopping by me too. Have a great day!

Limberella on June 28, 2010 at 8:22 PM said...

Hi Dolly..thanks for finding time to read my blog..im so happy that your dreams came true..wow, so you'r a vocalist. I bet you really have a nice voice..have a nice day ahead..=)

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates