Monday, June 14, 2010

i'll get to you, GREECE!

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/14/2010 12:12:00 AM
While most people dream of going to Paris and witness the Eiffel Tower and so. Mine is a different dream getaway. Although I also dreamt of taking photos of me perpendicular to that of Eiffel Tower, but I’d choose GREECE over the inevitable Paris!.. Aside from its relevance to the famous Greek mythology, everything about this place seems so good. Maybe the movies Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, Mamma Mia and My Life in Ruins (all are my favorites) play a major influence why I so love to go there. These films sort of showed that Greece is a wonderful place to visit, especially for those who wanted a little space away from the urban life. People at Greece seem to live a simpler life, which makes this country more admirable.

The next thing I want to do is study about their culture and their people…and perhaps learn a little with their language..*sigh sigh*

Here is a trailer of Mamma Mia...The film captures most Greece's finest places :



I want to go at these places:

SANTORINI



CHURCH IN THE HILL TOP (AGIOANNIS)



SKOPELOS



Greece, I’ll get to you soon..=)
Αγαπώ την Ελλάδα ( I LOVE GREECE)

0 comments:

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates