Monday, June 21, 2010

PISSED..=)

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/21/2010 11:49:00 AM

Last night, I slept earlier than the usual, because I'm trying to have a normal sleeping routine. But I can't seem to put myself to sleep, my body is still adjusting and I was not that tired. It was almost 2am that I finally arrived at slumber land. Yet to my dismay, I was awakened by the irritating alarm clock of my nanay (our long time house help) who is sleeping beside me. Grr.. Thank God, it only took me a few minutes to get back to my drowsiness. Four hours after, my nanay woke me up because my grandfather was asking me to type something in the computer and have it printed, it is for his urgent appointment. Could you imagine how pissed I am?

2 comments:

Risma Hutabarat on June 24, 2010 at 5:51 PM said...

Hoaa... easy there, pretty girl.
Sleep deprivation can turn you into a hothead girl easily. So, get some sleep.

You can try to do some exercises in the evening before you go to bed or relax for a few minutes in your bath tub with warm water.

Hopefully, it will help you sleep sooner and better :)

Female Stuffs
Mommy Mayonnaise

Limberella on June 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM said...

thanks for the comment..=)..will do...

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates