Thursday, July 1, 2010

GT #1 - I LOVE (APPRECIATE) MY (DEEP BREATH) LEGS AND CHEST

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 7/01/2010 06:34:00 PM

Girls Talk This is my first entry for the girls talk. I feel so new. Girls in the list seem to have their blog bonding already. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to join. Anyway, love to be here. For today's theme, it's about loving the physical you.

What do I love about me physically, is kind of a hard question for someone who has figure issues like myself. I know, I'm just over reacting and the unwanted calories didn't reach to 200 yet, but the tons of it are already undeniable. I have inferiorities in my body, so to say, but it didn't come to a point where I ended up hating my reflection, that is so far fetch. Hmmm... So what do I really like about my physical self? (this is like finding a single needle in a haystack) Maybe it's my chest. Although the colar bone started to be shy when I became fat, but it's indeed flawless. And in all fairness, you can't spot any blemishes in my face. Now, I'm starting to sound like a big boast.

(This is the latest picture I have)


I also like my legs down to the ankle. Although, it's kind of chubby but you can't see any bruises in the area.

(The pic was taken when I still have my long hair)



But in the end, to be beautiful is not just about the physical attributes, it's about loving one's self. It's about inner beauty. It's about being beautiful in the inside. I believe that real beauty comes from within..=)

11 comments:

charmie on July 1, 2010 at 7:17 PM said...

I always admire girls who have lovely legs because I don't have it.. You have a pretty smile and face!

Limberella on July 1, 2010 at 7:22 PM said...

thank you charmie. how sweet of you to say that..=)

chubskulit on July 1, 2010 at 9:26 PM said...

I like your legs and definitely love your sexy smile.

ShutterHappyJenn on July 1, 2010 at 9:32 PM said...

You go nice looking feet, too. :)

Thanks for visiting my GT for this week.

K on July 1, 2010 at 10:37 PM said...

your facial skin is to die for! even in the picture i can plainly see that. :)

thanks for joining! looking forward to see you next week! and don't worry about the rest of us seeming close already. just join GT every week and pretty soon you'll be close to everyone as well :)

Kayce on July 1, 2010 at 11:04 PM said...

I also love your flawless legs sis! you also have a good body posture... ;-)

Mommy Liz on July 2, 2010 at 12:02 AM said...

You are correct indeed. Real beauty comes within, if you are beautiful in the inside, that's how people see you. And just think and feel that you are beautiful and you will be. Ignore the calories, pampagulo lang ng buhay yan, hehehe.. Lagi mo na lang tingnan ang legs mong flawless, oh di ba? You are a beautiful woman..

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/2010/06/gt-i-love-my-body.html

By MelCole of PA on July 2, 2010 at 1:48 AM said...

Sis, you are so pretty! You got the curves! :)

Lucia ♥ on July 2, 2010 at 7:22 AM said...

Your smile is so sweet :) and no worries, u don't sound like a big boast at all. And even if then it's okay cause the purpose of this month's GT topics is about making yourself feel good about what you look like and who you are :) Thank you for joing this meme, I hope you'll have a wonderfull time with all of us GT ladies ~mwah

melandria on July 2, 2010 at 2:22 PM said...

you have a lovely face. Thanks for the visit. Hope to see you soon.

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ on July 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM said...

Such a pretty face. And you look prettier with that yellow flower..

*added u sis in my blogroll :)

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates