Thursday, July 8, 2010

GT #2 - THE EXTRAVAGANT BUM

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 7/08/2010 05:48:00 PM
Girls Talk

I'm such a bum lately. My money is enough for the bills, contributions and etc. I have to make sure that every penny is not wasted. You see, I just resigned last May 15, so I have to maintain a strict budget. But despite my almost being a beggar, I always find ways for foods. I can always say NO to shopping (even if I've been dying to buy the newest Kamiseta shirt), I can always say NOT NOW to adventures (water rafting and zip zone) but it's always a YES to food!.I became an extravagant bum when it comes to the food I love. I indulge myself to pizzas, eat all you can, cuisines, etc. My mom would always tell me, "and now you're complaining that you're fat?".

Maybe because I have live to the thought that you should not deprive yourself when it comes to food. Food is life. This is the financial me.

These are few of my food collection pictures..

6 comments:

Mommy Liz on July 8, 2010 at 8:01 PM said...

who's fat? you? I don't see any fat.. well, I also love food, kaya ang grocery bills namin eh inaabot ng more than $1000 a month, kasi iba iba ang gusto naming lahat, like what you said, I can't deprive my family of the food that they want? hehehe.. ok lang yan, basta ba gusto mo ang kinakain mo at nabubusog at na saatisfy ka di ba?

http://amprettymomma.blogspot.com/

Vernz on July 8, 2010 at 8:18 PM said...

that's OK at least you have your souvenirs,, satisfied ka naman,, bakit mu tipirin si self mu... hahahah mine is at Woman’s elan vital

charmie on July 8, 2010 at 9:04 PM said...

Ok lang yon sis, as long you are happy!

Limberella on July 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM said...

thanks for the comment mga sis.! =)

K on July 9, 2010 at 2:37 PM said...

well, you're right. food is something that we should at least splurge on, because it's a basic need after all.

hope you find more opps in blogging, so you can eat out more! woot!

see ya next week! ;)

Lucia ♥ on July 11, 2010 at 12:25 AM said...

Drooling over the slide pics of all those yummeries! So proud of you for being able to say NO to shopping unless it is something necessary as food ;) I also am the same way as you are *high five* Thank you for dropping by my entry. Hope you are having a nice weekend <3

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates