Thursday, July 8, 2010

WORDFUL WEDNESDAY #2 - 50 IT IS

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 7/08/2010 12:33:00 AM


This 7th day of July, 2010, is my Aunt Grace's (my dad's sister) 50th birthday. We had a blast. Get together with cousins, aunts and few uncles. Had a good laugh, good food and refillable ice teas. Time is really running fast or let me rephrase that, time is tissue.

This is she. Blowing away her younger years and saying hello to more wrinkles. Well, rephrasing what the advertisement just said, "IT's OK TO BE 50, JUST AS LONG AS YOU LOOK 30"



Now these pictures are really funny. We were suppose to act as if we were having a serious talk and my brother would gave us a snap. Look what happened. It appeared to be obviously scripted. But I love it..


In these two pictures, starting from the left corner are : my brother Fangki, yours truly, cousins Rhea and Miko. And cousin Chiko who was trying to cover his face as usual.

3 comments:

Alicia on July 8, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

Yes, 50 is the new 30!! LOL!

I love family get togethers! You all look like you're really close!

Xmas Dolly on July 8, 2010 at 2:45 AM said...

Great pics - Happy Birthday to your Auntie! Looks like a really fun time. Thanks for sharing.

Jenna on July 8, 2010 at 3:07 AM said...

My dad just had his 50th bday! You're mom looks far from 50! Looks like a fun time!!

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates