Thursday, August 12, 2010

EASY WAY TO EARN AT SOCIAL SPARK

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 8/12/2010 01:15:00 AM

Blogging is one way of expressing one’s thoughts and opinions through writing. It’s not only exclusive for writers, but it’s also for people who have so much to share.

I started to join the blog society last year. But due to work demands, I was not able to sustain my posts. But when I quit my job last May 2010, I decided to go back and indulge myself in the blog arena. And luckily, a friend of mine introduced me to Social Spark. Social Spark is where bloggers, like me, can make money by either placing display advertisements on their blog or by writing sponsored content. This is not only useful for bloggers alone, but also an advantage for advertisers. They can promote their products with the help of bloggers (they are paying) who will market their merchandise through blogs. This can also be a form of low-priced commercial.

Signing up for Social Spark is an easy process. You just need one blog to register and make sure that it’s really yours. Your blog must be 90 days old and has at least twenty 20 original (non-sponsored) posts.

I had undergone through this process myself:
First – I registered to www. Socialspark.com
Second – I registered my blog and claimed it. Actually, they provided step by step methods that are really easy to understand.
Third - Then I just waited for the result. It will just take days. I checked both my email and Social spark network all the time. Since they will just send you a message whether your blog has been approve or not.

At first, they were unable to approve my blog since my posts did not reach the minimum-20-posts SOP. But with patience and determination, they approved my second application. And now, I’m looking forward for opportunities where I can earn and somewhat support my needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Signing is up is FREE. Just click the link below.

I Signed Up for SocialSpark!

2 comments:

Rossel on August 12, 2010 at 2:38 PM said...

hindi ka nagkamali dito sis. malaki magbayad ang ss.

just a tip, ayaw nila na ipopost mo ang task mo in between 2 paid posts. dapat personal post muna, then iyong tasks na ibinigay sa yo, then personal post ulit. kase kung hindi, reject agad ang ginawa mo at walang reconsideration.

goodluck, sis!

Rossel on August 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM said...

hi! oo, ilang beses na rin akong nakapag-cash out sa kanila. ang minimum cash out is $50 pero madali lang naman maka-$50 sa kanila kase malalaki offers. pinakamaliit na nagawa ko sa kanila is $7.50. the rest ay $10-$35/review.

you might want to check this, sis...
http://www.topicsonearth.com/2009/07/first-payment-from-product-reviews.html

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates