Friday, August 20, 2010

FRIDAY FLASH BACK # 4 - was four years old 20 years ago

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 8/20/2010 02:08:00 PM

Friday Photo Flashback

Now this was my funny fourth birthday. I had a little celebration with my first cousins . As you can see in the picture I below, I was pissed because I was suppose to be one who's going to blow those candles but you can see what happen. Boy, you can tell how "mad" I look like.




But good thing my mum asked to blow those candles again. And I was happy. Bow.



5 comments:

Ayie on August 20, 2010 at 5:05 PM said...

hi! nice kiddie photos!followed u already! ♥

Alicia on August 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM said...

Awww!! How cute!!!! And I'm so glad that you got to blow out your own candles!

LIMBERELLA on August 20, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

thanks ayie and alicia..=)

Xmas Dolly on August 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM said...

Very cute. Yes, very cute indeed. Good Mommy! Thanks for sharing.

niko on August 23, 2010 at 10:40 PM said...

yay.i can imagine the riot :D so normal for kids to love to blow candles noh? gnyan din dito with my daughter and her cousins.. so ang candle paulit ulit na blow hihih

i am now following ur blog! thanks for dropping by my blog..

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates