Friday, August 27, 2010

FRIDAY FLASH BACK # 5 - CAN'T GET OFF MY HANDS ON THE ICING

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 8/27/2010 11:53:00 AM

Friday Photo Flashback

This was my sister (September 12) and mom's (September 11) joint birthday. I remembered my mum kept holding my hands because I can't seem to control my desire to lick the icing with my hands (which until now I still do *winks*).  As you can see my, my sister had a huge smile while my eyes were obviously taking a peek if mum was watching. I miss them. I miss how we all use to be together. I think I've mentioned in my older post that my sissy is already at Singapore and my partner in crime cousin Kyong already lives at Virginia. Sad..=)



6 comments:

Alicia on August 27, 2010 at 3:17 PM said...

What a cute photo. I know how you feel about missing the closeness when you were little. So many wonderful family memories!

Debbie on August 27, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

It's sad to be so far from your sisters. But I love the photo you posted and how you hid your hands. I couldn't resist the icing either; yummy.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

niko on August 27, 2010 at 6:50 PM said...

ow thats a very memorable photo!!

Xmas Dolly on August 28, 2010 at 3:46 AM said...

Totally adorable! I miss my family too!

Cassiopeia on August 28, 2010 at 8:19 AM said...

Wonderful photo.

My family - all my cousins that I grew up with, their spouses and children - get together for a family reunion every year. We used to get together at Christmas but in Canada the roads can be to dangerous, and it got to cost too much for presents, so we hold it in July instead. This year I didn't get to go and I missed it dearly.

It's wonderful to reconnect with family and laugh about the "good ole days".

LIMBERELLA on August 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM said...

Thank you all for dropping by..yeah i miss them a lot..memories like this make me smile..=)

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates