Thursday, August 12, 2010

GT# 4 - facing the giants

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 8/12/2010 10:56:00 AM

Now this is not a romantic movie or the giddy love stories. One of the best I watched! Actually this is a wholesome movie, that everyone can watch. But I can also recommend this for couples, especially those who can't bear a child. How a wife stays with his husband through thick and the thinest.

It is an action-packed drama about a Christian high school football coach who uses his undying faith to battle the giants of fear and failure. In six years of coaching, Grant Taylor has never led his Shiloh Eagles to a winning season. After learning that he and his wife Brooke face infertility, Grant discovers that a group of fathers are secretly organizing to have him dismissed as head coach. Devastated by his circumstances, he cries out to God in desperation. When Grant receives a message from an unexpected visitor, he searches for a stronger purpose for his football team. He dares to challenge his players to believe God for the impossible on and off the field. When faced with unbelievable odds, the Eagles must step up to their greatest test of strength and courage. What transpires is a dynamic story of the fight between faith and fear. Facing the Giants is a powerful experience for the whole family inspiring viewers to live with faith, hope, and love!


11 comments:

Rossel on August 12, 2010 at 2:32 PM said...

my husband hates drama but if it has something about sports or world war II, then he will watch it. haven't seen this on though. thanks for sharing.

Vernz on August 12, 2010 at 5:28 PM said...

I've watched this long time ago I can't remember how this goes anymore.. but I think this is great...

My GT here

Kero on August 12, 2010 at 5:39 PM said...

thank you so much for sharing. i still have to see this movie. sounds really good!

http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/08/whats-perfect-movie-date.html

Mommy Liz on August 13, 2010 at 4:26 AM said...

ay parang ang sad ng movie, but i hope it ended up good. I think my husband would not disagree with me if I ask him to watch it with me.

♥peachkins♥ on August 13, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

I haven't seen this...


The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

LIMBERELLA on August 13, 2010 at 7:29 AM said...

it's not a sad story. the ending is soooo nice and inspirational..=)

niko on August 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM said...

oh my i would like to watch this one too.. bsta christian movie super nice.. at bagay tlga sa couple.. :)

nice pic.. papanoorin ko to tlga! hihih

~Ms. Joy mH~ on August 14, 2010 at 12:09 AM said...

I never seen this movie yet but I will soon...


Thanks for sharing!

Anne on August 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM said...

hope i can watch it...

http://www.jaz4atot.com/2010/08/movie-for-dadi.html

followed you here sis...

K on August 19, 2010 at 11:22 PM said...

i haven't seen this one but we have a dvd copy somewhere in the house so i might as well watch it, since you said the story was inspiring :)

zoan on August 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM said...

di ko pa napanood ito :) mahanap nga cguro my bf napanood na nya :)

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates