Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TCP : THE EXPENDABLES --CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON.

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 8/24/2010 11:46:00 AM

The latest movie I have seen with my Martin (love of my life) was THE EXPENDABLES. I'm no fan of action movies, but I still find myself enjoying it anyway. Martin and I usually take turns when it comes to choosing what type of movie we have to watch. Sometimes, we have a common interest but when it comes to super action movies, he's actually the man. So obviously this is his pick and I have no choice but drag myself to the movie house. Anyway, I think the movie was great, I mean maybe for him. Laugh at me, I slept for like 30 minutes. Haha! Not that the movie was boring, maybe it wasn't interesting enough for me to keep me awake. Then he was so overwhelmed with the thrill and action, he repeated it again. Huh! Pity me. I have to endure again another long 1 hour and a half. Anything for lovey...=)



Watch The Expendables (2010) Choose your weapon.

Director: Sylvester Stallone

Writers (WGA): Dave Callaham (screenplay) and Sylvester Stallone (screenplay)

Release Date: 13 August 2010 (USA)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller


Actors: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Randy Couture, Steve Austin, David Zayas, Giselle ItiƩ, Terry Crews, Mickey Rourke, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis,


Plot: The Expendables has hired a major action / thriller about a group of mercenaries to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow their ruthless dictator. When the mission begins, the men see things are not what they seem to be caught in a dangerous web of deception and betrayal. With their mission, and avoid an innocent life in danger men face a difficult challenge, which threatens to destroy more of this Band of Brothers.


Barney Ross (Sylvester Stallone) is a man who has nothing to lose. Fearless and drained of emotion, the leader, strategist and sage for this group of men to knit is to live in the periphery. His relationship with his truck, his airplane and his band of loyal warriors modern. It is true cynic, what he does: “The removal of these hard to reach places described. The team behind him by Lee Christmas (Jason Statham), a former SAS and the taste of everything that has a blade that is Yin Yang (Jet Li), a master of close combat, Hale Caesar (Terry Crews), Barney the last ten years and specializes in long-barrel weapons; Toll Road (Randy Couture), the demolition and qualified experts, the intelligence of the group and Gunnar Jensen (Dolph Lundgren), a former fighter and sniper expert precision to fight with demons.


4 comments:

niko on August 24, 2010 at 12:50 PM said...

yay!! this looks like a very nice movie!! husband has been asking me to watch this with him.. pero gusto ko in your eyes muna hihih

thanks for dropping by my blog girl!

kim on August 25, 2010 at 7:40 AM said...

considering the cast, it must really be a GOOD one! nice pick!

Yami on August 25, 2010 at 5:26 PM said...

I haven't watch this movie yet sabi nila maganda daw eh. next hop sa DVD shop kasama na ito. :)

Rossel on August 26, 2010 at 8:44 AM said...

meron na kaming cd nito kaso di nmin mapanood dahil sobrang pangit ang kopya, pirated kase, ehehe. abangan ko na lang ito sa torrents.

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates