Friday, September 10, 2010

FRIDAY FLASH BACK # 6 - COUSINS IN CRIME

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 9/10/2010 10:31:00 AM

Friday Photo Flashback

         Now I cannot remember the story behind this, (maybe I was young enough when it was taken) but I what I am certain of is I was with my cousin in crime, KYONG2x (we all have unique nicknames, like me being called Limbing, my sister Tangsoy, brothers Angki and Fangki, cousins Chiko and Jaja). So to name digits, I think this picture is 21 years old. Anyway, have I told you how much I miss her? I guess I did said that a lot of times in my entries. She was just, like  I had in my title, my cousin in crime. We do things together, went to the same school, had the same friends, went to the same movies together, covers for each others lies, etc. She left 4 years ago and I never stop missing her since, wondering what would it be like if she never left. But people come and go. Now I'm getting too sappy..=)



(me and kyong)

TILL WE MEET AGAIN..=)

4 comments:

Susieqtpies on September 10, 2010 at 11:48 PM said...

Love your flashback photo! I posted a new one today!!! Stop on over.

I"m now following your blog!!!

Happy Friday!

Susieqtpies at Scraps of Life

Mel Cole of PA, USA on September 11, 2010 at 5:36 AM said...

Aww, so cute cute photos. Ang chubby mo when you were a kid sis. :)

Xmas Dolly on September 11, 2010 at 11:54 AM said...

Awwwww Too cute! Just want to tweek those pudgy cheeks! Thanks for sharing, and have a great weekend! Already following you.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments on September 11, 2010 at 7:21 PM said...

Aw! Adorable Cute Cousins in Crime :o)

Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I am finally able to do some blog reading! I hope to get my next post up! ....sooo behind!

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates