Friday, June 25, 2010
Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/25/2010 11:20:00 PM
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCE HAVE A MIND OF ITS OWN TO FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
I'd choose the REFRIGERATOR! Haha! You probably know why! This would really be of big help. Like whenever I crave for a certain food, I would just instruct Mr. Fridgy to give it to me. Haha. How I wish!...This would make it harder for me to burn the unwanted calories. Haha..=)
Categories ice breaker
Posted by LIMBERELLA at 6/25/2010 11:17:00 AM
My first entry for FRIDAY FLASH BACK =)
This picture was taken 20 years ago..And so much has changed. I miss this. I miss us. Starting from left, my first cousins CHIKO, KYONG, YOURS TRULY, my sister and my eldest cousin JAJA. All of them are married except me and Chiko.
1. CHIKO ( my prank ally) - is here at Cagayan, still studying =)
2. KYONG (partner in crime) - we're close to being sisters. We went to the same school, almost have the same friends and hang-outs. She left for States and got married eventually. I haven't seen her for 4 years already.
3. TANGSOY (my sister) - my elder sister who just got married 4 months ago and is now living in Singapore with her husband.
4. JAJA - my eldest cousin who also got married 2 years ago and is now working at Cebu with his wife.
5. MIKO - who is not on the picture but is still here, living in the same compound.
I MISS THIS!
Categories friday photo flashback