Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TCP - HACHIKO

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 2/22/2011 05:49:00 PM

Although I can find lots of movies that would best depict UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, I am must say this is the most unique. I love the unconditional love of Hachiko towards his master. And believe me, this is the first movie that made me sob to death. This is actually a true story that happened in Japan once upon a time. It's about a dog's loyalty or rather unconditional love to his master. Those dog lovers can pretty relate why I cried a river on this.


TRAILER:


8 comments:

genny on February 22, 2011 at 6:41 PM said...

extraordinary love indeed. i will find some time to download this movie and see for myself. happy TCP!

Paul S on February 22, 2011 at 9:02 PM said...

I haven't even heard of this one Limbrella but I will check it out.

Chris on February 22, 2011 at 9:39 PM said...

aww... who wouldn't love this dog?? i cried while watching this film... great pick!

Rossel on February 23, 2011 at 12:07 AM said...

dogs are always loyal that is why they are man's bestfriends. haven't seen this one. thanks for sharing.

Jay-agent112778 on February 23, 2011 at 1:19 AM said...

I havent seen this one but our neighbor lend their copy to us but i missplaced it somewhere in the house

heres my movie sharing

DadEngrMommmyLES on February 23, 2011 at 7:06 AM said...

it looks interesting, i am not really a doglove but this kind of movie would be something me and my kids would enjoy watching.

Earth on February 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM said...

hmmmm... not familiar to me, but sounds really good.

Jona on February 28, 2011 at 12:07 PM said...

sounds good :D
TCP this week

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates