Thursday, March 17, 2011

GT # 9 - RHYTHMS OF THE HEART

Posted by LIMBERELLA at 3/17/2011 09:15:00 PM
I am the sentimental type when it comes to music. I prefer songs that are slow and dreamy, songs that give justice to the definition of what music should be rather than those that people think are hip and cool but shallow and meaningless.

I am not emotional with songs but there are those that made me really pause and reflect. Rhythms that go inside my heart and lyrics that are so meaningful enough for me to memorize the lines.

These are the two songs I would like to share, sung by the great Gary Valenciano:

1. Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos



The title itself is very catchy. Natutulog ba ang Diyos? Oftentimes when we are bombarded with life's hardships, we tend to ask that question. But it takes a little more faith to believe that God isn't sleeping, He is just asking us to do our best and He will take over and finish the rest.

2. The Warrior is A Child



The title represents "fascade". No matter how brave a person is, he always have his weakness. I like this line, "because deep inside this armor, the warrior is a child"


16 comments:

Irish on March 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM said...

i love gary v songs....talagang nakaka touch palagi mga songs nya. nice choice :)

STEF on March 17, 2011 at 11:27 PM said...

This song is so meaningful..

It is my first time to join, hope you can visit meHERE.
IMAGE

Tasha on March 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM said...

I'm not familiar with either of these songs, but I'm glad you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my blog...

☆♥Shydub♥☆ on March 18, 2011 at 8:30 AM said...

Both thiese songs are my favez. The warrior so rico (yung actor na ka love team ni claudine,) naiisip ko ka agad sa kantang ito. kakaiyak

Visit my GT crying out loud LOL

Simply Dyes on March 18, 2011 at 10:34 AM said...

i also love Gary V's songs!

Here is my song.

Happy GT!

Hazelicious929 on March 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Gary's songs are my faves too. It is lovely. Thanks for sharing these. See you again. Mine is up.


http://www.haziepooh.com/2011/03/girls-talk-whats-forever-for.html

genny on March 18, 2011 at 12:02 PM said...

nice choices. napapanahon at nakakaiyak! panalo ang pick mo. happy GT!

Shawie Girl on March 18, 2011 at 1:44 PM said...

very nice choice of songs,gary v is indeed one artist who can put so much emotion in a song.. just like what shydub said, naremember ko si rico yan sa kantang warrior is a child...happy gt!

mjrodriguez on March 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM said...

I love Gary V and equally his songs although I'm not too familiar with any of his recent songs because I've been overseas for a while. My fave oldie is "Sana Maulit Muli". :-)

Happy GT!

Mars on March 18, 2011 at 4:21 PM said...

Great song choices dear!

Happy GT. Mine's here. :)

============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters

kim on March 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM said...

wow! Gary V ROCKS!!!! i've been a fan since i was in grade school, lol!

Dhadha on March 20, 2011 at 5:19 PM said...

I love Gary V. songs! I remember noong buntis ako with my baby, everytime I hear the warrior is a child song, npapa-iyak ako. Kasi taht time may matindi akong pinaagdadaanan. Hihi. :)

Happy GT! :)

K on March 20, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

i love gary v when he sings inspirational songs. he sings it from the heart, and it reduces me to tears. hey, good to see you again on GT :)

darly on March 21, 2011 at 4:03 AM said...

more than the beauty of the melody and gary v's voice, the message of these songs are just so life-savers

check out my entry here too. Have a great week!
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

vernz on March 21, 2011 at 1:18 PM said...

hi sis, came in last on the list.. but making it up.. love this song too...thanks for dropping by.

jared's mum on March 22, 2011 at 3:24 AM said...

i loved gary v + i loved both songs..and i have to agree both were tearjerkers!
mumwrites
jared's little corner

 

Limberella's corner Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates